Tuesday 18 January 2011

Miss World beauties take over China!

Before leaving St Lucia Aiasha posted one last message on her Facebook page for her friends, family and well wishers: “As I go on this amazing journey I want to thank all the beautiful people who have been supporting me throughout, and all the sponsors who contributed to an amazing experience that will open many doors of opportunities in my future,” she wrote. “I will do my best and treasure every single moment of it. Thank you so much. Lots of love!”
Aiasha is presently in Shanghai with the rest of the contestants as part of the Miss World tour of China. Shanghai is home to Expo 2010, the largest world exposition themed: ‘Better City, Better Life’. Contestants will be special guests at the Expo with an event to be held in their honour. Representatives will be visiting their own national pavilions that showcase their respective countries and cultures to thousands of people daily. From Shanghai it will be on to Sanya for the Miss World final on October 30


No comments:

Post a Comment